Press the 🔔 icon for notifications of all new updates
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of companies that works in partnership under the PricewaterhouseCoopers brand. PricewaterhouseCoopers is the second largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
• Company Name :PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Location : Bengaluru
• Post Name : Finance & Acctng Specialist
• Qualification : CA/MBA
• Experience : 08+ Years
• No of Vacancies : Not Disclosed
• Details of Salary : Not Disclosed
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Press the above button to apply