Press the 🔔 icon for notifications of all new updates
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
- Company Name: Silicon Valley Bank
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manager – Financial Risk and Controls
- Qualification: CA, CPA, CIA, CISA, MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- End to end responsibility of SOX program and Regulatory Reporting Framework
- Work on the recruitment of staff members
- Coach, lead and mentor the team
- Analyzing and review processes/reports which are key for Financial Reporting and Regulatory Reporting
- Interviewing the first line of defense and validating the end-to-end process documentation is updated, identify gaps, and design issues
- Reporting status and maintaining effective workflow
- Coordinating activities with the first line of defense, including setting up walkthroughs, testing checkpoints, and training
- Review working papers to ensure all documentation is in accordance with professional standards.
- Make sure that Project management of SOX and Regulatory Audit is on time
- Prepare and review management reports for India and US management team
- Communicate deficiencies, assists the first line of defense with remediation plans creation, and confirm remediation plans are adequate to comply with professional standards
- Acts as a liaison with both internal and external auditors.