Roles and Responsibilities
1. Business Targets: Achievement of business targets for all financial products as defined and
- Meet customers to sell all financial products
- Influence customers to buy FD who have no prior HDFC Deposit relationship.
- Ensure proper customer profiling on each call / customer visit, to identify and understand his/her needs and accordingly recommend investment and Insurance options.
- Obtain appropriate documents / information from the client and ensure the forms are duly completed before logging the sale.
- Communicate the necessary details to the customers for the products being bought by them.
- Ensure sale is completed through / in line with the defined sales process.
- Maintain product mix across types of loans / value of loans ( Equity, Housing, etc.) and appropriate open market share for all products ( PAR / ULIP / Non Par).
- Co-ordinate for all claims processing (with the help of TM/ ASM/ Coordinators / SM representatives).
- Closely monitor the HL data of the HL executives mapped to maximize the business opportunities.
- Ensure maximum joint calls with each HL executive mapped.
- Ensure that all reports are created and maintained in a timely manner (DSR, Sales Dairy, etc.)
- Ensure that all documents are properly scanned and there is no mistakes while lead updation in the system.
- Be completely aware of the products being offered by the company and understand competition offering to be able to handle customer objections.
- Be updated with the latest product features to enhance his / her selling abilities
- Ensure all desired matrix and business composition (persistency, funded, non funded, etc.) are met
2. Relationship Building:
- Manage relationship with HL executives mapped to him / her & maintain good relations
- Maintain good relationship with Channel partners & DSA
- Build relationship with the assigned / sourced customer to create opportunities for various products to fulfil the customers financial needs.
3. Account Management & Servicing:
- Manage and service the existing customer portfolio.
- Coordinate with the TM / Coordinator / SM for post sales service request form the customers (claims, endorsements, policy copy etc).
- Timely sharing of updated reports with the customers on products being bought by them.
- Co-ordinate with the customers at the time of renewals.
4. Certification and regulatory compliance:
- Be compliant towards selling of various products by undergoing the training and certification for IRDA, AMFI etc. towards selling of insurance and any other products
- The FSA has to be conscious and vigilant towards declaration of the customer information. In case FSA feels there is disconnect in the information shared by customer versus his/her observation, they need to crosscheck the information before booking the business.
- Ensure the right quality of business being sourced.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must be having 1 year of experience in insurance sales.
- Candidate must be graduate.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Candidate must from local area or ready to relocate.
- candidate must have vehicle and driving license.
Perks and Benefits
Interested candidates can share CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Role : Financial Advisor
Industry Type : NBFC
Functional Area : BFSI, Investments & Trading
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent Role
Category : Trading, Asset & Wealth Management
Education , UG :Any Graduate