At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Have the ability to Design and Develop IT Architecture blueprints to meet the business requirements/strategies while ensuring enterprise architecture principles/standards/practices
- Have the ability to understand client /server models, design patterns, database & web server technologies
- You will posess good understanding on Operational Risk Management, Financial Control Management, Policy Compliance Management, Internal Audit Management, Regulatory Compliance Management, IT Governance, Vendor Risk Management and Model Risk Governance
- You will be responsible to provide Risk Management solutions using IBM OpenPages or other Operational Risk Management solutions, according to customer business needs
- You will be required to perform in Leadership roles and work in project teams for Client engagements
- You will have the opportunity to work on Practice building initiatives, training, pre-sales, solution design and pioneering engagements.
- You will get to engage in various professional forums and participate in community events.
- You may be expected to work on varied roles in the Project, based your skill and experience on business process and enterprise risk related technology.
Roles & Responsibilities (what you will do)
- As a Business Transformation Consultant, you will work on projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value
- You will have an opportunity to build a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences
- You can take advantage of opportunities to master new skills, work across different disciplines, move into new challenges and develop a robust understanding of different industries
- Collaboratively co-create a Business Strategy for the client organization
- Deliver flexible, fit-for-purpose Operating Models to meet the client s unique business needs and culture goals
- Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Ideate with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges.
- Contribute to effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall industry experience of 12 years and minimum of 8 years of experience in IBM OpenPages along with expertise in Core Java, and JSP
- IBM OpenPages, IBM Cognos, IBM OpenPages Configurations related to Workflows and New Task focused UI
- Experience on making Configuration changes and User Administration tasks on IBM Open Pages
- Expertise on IBM OpenPages or any GRC tool implementations.
- Solution design expertise for IBM OpenPages or any other GRC tool
- Experience in working in Agile Delivery model
- Leading project work streams and ability to work independently
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Process expertise in Enterprise and Risk Management
- Expertise/Knowledge of Docker is an advantage.
- Nice to have skills like Angular JS, React JS, Node JS, or any other UI development tools
- Knowledge of Cognos is an added advantage
- Hand-on experience in Collaboration tools
- Financial Services Industry specialization
Role:Risk & Compliance Consultant
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Other Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent